Sunday, March 30

All The Cons

But gladly, not in a bad way. I am participating in Globcom, where I will be working with an international team on a PR plan for a global client, and presenting this plan in Boston, M.A in May. This opportunity is less of a merit achievement and more of a crazy, random happenstance, as my PR International class participates in the first semester, the time that I am, luckily, taking the class.


The other opportunity in this is that I have the chance to go to New York (cheap on Amtrack), and do some networking, though I don't know when, where or how. I will definitely do my best though, and armed with my new business cards, courtesy of Moira Logic, I will don my best outfits and hopefully charm myself some contacts for my big, planned move in just over a years time.

Its all happening.

The other con comes in the form of Oz Comic-Con, a popular culture convention that will be coming to Perth this weekend. I stumbled across Blue Planet PR's post calling for interns, and I applied. I got the phone call the other day saying I was successful, so I will have this great experience to add to the resume. I am very excited and keep thanking in the fates that have put me here, as well as my own hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment